Only one more day until I am induced...I can't believe it. I haven't slept much this week and have been having contractions for several days now. My doctor and I think that this will be a quick labor/delivery. I think I'm most worried about not having enough time to get an epidural!
Anden and McKay still have no clue what is about to happen, even though we talk about it all the time. Anden is quite anxious to share all of his books and toys with the baby and finds it so funny that Mommy's contractions will push the baby out soon. It will be interesting to see how they will react--esp since Anden was so distant when McKay was born.
Both kids are driving trucks up and down the hallway (on our wood floors) making an enormous amount of noise right now and all I can think about is how quiet things are going to have to be soon. At least we'll have to try to keep things a little quieter with a baby in the house. With our luck, she'll make more noise than both boys combined.
No comments:
Post a Comment