10 July 2008

cool stuff

Okay, so I have subscriptions to several magazines.  I constantly dog ear pages when I find products or websites that look cool.  I have a running list of books and authors to check out, as well as products to try and routinely browse through dozens of recommended websites to see if there is anything worth bookmarking.  

Recently I came across the cool mom picks website and am in heaven!  Just a few minutes there was a spring board for tons of other cool sites and I now have several more things on my "really really want" list.  Most are things for the kids--but, I think most moms usually look for and find more goodies for their little ones than themselves.  

Here are a few of my favorites (after just a few minutes of browsing).


I am having way too much fun and finding way too many things...this is dangerous!  

1 comment:

Hillybug said...

I too can be a real danger to myself sitting at the computer screen for too long!! There is so much out there and it is so fun to look and wish. . .

your kids are gorgeous and you look great, how is life after 3 treating you?

i'm so happy to check in on you and your family. hope all is well!

love-hillary