
I think I'm going to change our anniversary...or my birthday. I thought it was a great idea to get married right before my birthday six short years ago (I'm four weeks older than Raegan and I didn't want to get married to him after I'd turned 25 and he was still 24)! I'm afraid that I was crazy at the time--the two days are too close together for anyone to enjoy or even remember (especially me!)...maybe we should start celebrating one of them on the halfway mark (one in February)?
Regardless of the busy week we had (including out of town family and friends visiting, swim parties, doctor appointments, home projects, you name it...), we also had a nice time this weekend eating lots of great food and being together as a family! I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm definitely looking forward to MANY more anniversaries with my sweet husband and, yes, even more birthdays!
1 comment:
I love your site. I'm sorry I forgot one and was too early for the other. I'll do better. We love you guys.
MOM
Post a Comment