20 August 2008

little buddha

Looks like Finley is going to have Anden's chubby cheeky-ness!  I swear they get bigger every day.  She's just asking for a big squeeze.  What a sweetheart (makes a Momma proud)!  Oh, she's sleeping much better these days (nursing only once between 6:30 PM and 6 AM)...now if only I could start sleeping better.  :)

Update on sick kids:  McKay has a cold from you-know-where...having a tough time sleeping because he can't breathe through his nose while sucking his thumb (his preferred method of sleeping).  His fever is long gone, though--for which I am SO grateful.  Neither Anden nor Finley have had a fever at all and Anden's cold seems to be at the tail end.  One improvement at a time, I suppose.

3 comments:

Mk said...

So sorry to hear you are sick- we caught the same thing here- i dub theses colds from you know where the "nursery colds" from whence they came ;) Hope you all get well quick- Finley is such a doll!

The Bennetts said...

i can see why you would want to smooch on those adorable cheeks! such a cutie! glad to hear your kidlets are on the mend!

Bethanne said...

Wow. Where did those cheeks come from?

I am so sorry that you guys are sick! Our poor boys! I hope we can all still see you tomorrow...let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Seriously.