We enrolled Anden in
Busy Bee Preschool this past weekend. I've decided to try my hand at teaching him this year and then we might enroll him in preschool (outside of the home) next year. It's a pretty basic curriculum--but really creative and I'm just excited I don't have to try come up with all of the activities/lessons/ideas myself! He already knows quite a bit of the basic curriculum that is included (numbers, letters, shapes, colors, etc), but the lessons are good reminders. Crazy to think that he still has two years before Kindergarten.
'School' has been a hit so far, even though he's not very happy that he has to stay home--he's especially bummed that he doesn't get to ride a school bus. Silly kid doesn't realize that he'll never ride a bus as long as we live here (we're within a 5 minute walk to the Elementary, Middle and High Schools)!
He practiced gluing and cutting with scissors today and was in heaven. He kept calling me "momma pretending teacher" and "pretending momma teacher." What a goose! It's bound to be a fun ride!
1 comment:
What astounding thinking for someone his age. "pretend momma teacher"
I look forward to every post.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment