So, with all of this growing, she is now too heavy for the pack n' play bassinette and I'm afraid she's officially outgrown her mini co-sleeper. Not by weight or height limits--just doesn't like being cooped up any longer. I have to admit that I HATE that she's now in her crib, even though her room is right next to our room. Makes me super panicky and sad that she's growing up so fast.
Last night was Finley's first night alone since she was born. I was hoping to have her stay in our room until four months (Anden was moved into his own room at five months and McKay was a little over four months), but she had other plans for us apparently. We moved McKay into the spare bedroom down the hall (which he's loving) last week in preparation for the big move and have been trying to get Finley acclimated to her crib during naps. When I put her down last night for bedtime in our room, she cried for about 2 hours straight...until I rocked her and put her in her crib. To my dismay, she fell right asleep.
I know that Raegan is happy about the change, but it's going to take a while for me to get used to not having a helpless newborn around.
2 comments:
incredible!
it sounds like you have a wonderful independent little girl there that knows her own mind! isn't it fun to see their personalities reveal themselves to us! such a wonder to be part of - you are such a good mom!
Post a Comment