McKay is 29 lbs (65%), 36.3 in tall (90%), and head is 20.5 in (90%)
Finley is 16 lbs 12 oz (95%), 26 in tall (95%), and head is 16 in (45%)
It was quite a feat to have all three kids in the exam room without Raegan--and a tight fit since I brought Finley's stroller, too. McKay remembered his flu shot from a week ago and pretty much cried from the time the nurse called our names to when we were done. Finley was desperately wanting a nap and cried whenever McKay quieted down (and sometimes even when he was wailing). Anden was "my helper" and repeatedly asked everyone if he needed a shot, too--we finally figured out that he just wanted a lollipop and thought he had to get a shot in order to get one. If they had said yes, he would have jumped up on the table in mere seconds.
Finley has eczema all over her body--from the neck down. Looks like she will probably have McKay's super sensitive skin. Hydrocortisone cream is already helping. Other than that, all is well with both of them!
That being said, I think that might have been the first and last time I schedule a doctor appointment at a time when I have to take all three kids...live and learn, right?!
1 comment:
You are brave! I'm trying another new Pediatrician on Friday after a thousand more phone calls and more research today. I had almost given up and scheduled another appt with Dr. Hodge...when I realized I should look at McKinney doc's. We'll see. Frisco is just really limited and then half of them only accept newborn patients and the rest are weird or holistic. I hope this new doc is good...the last (nightmare) of a one also had good reviews. I'll only have Jax with me then...
Post a Comment