21 December 2008

merry christmas!

So, you're probably wondering when you will receive your 2008 Watchman Family Christmas card...ummm, yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. Looks like another year is almost over and we've failed miserably at sending out Christmas cards. I promise it's not you--it's definitely ALL us (as always).   

I actually made the kids sit down the other day and spent about 20 minutes threatening them and then bribing them to pose for a cute family photo (I know--it's not really a family photo without Raegan and I in it, but it was the best I could come up with). Needless to say, they weren't quite Christmas card material (albeit, pretty funny).  These are probably the best of the bunch (I took dozens of photos).





The photo session quickly deteriorated.  Please know that we are thinking of you all. We love you and miss you and hope your holidays are happy and full of wonderful times! Hopefully you'll get that awesome Watchman Family Christmas card in 2009 (maybe with a picture of the whole family, too)!

3 comments:

Bethanne said...

Love that second picture! Merry Christmas. We love you guys!

PS - Leah said that she would've rather stayed and played at your house all day yesterday than do anything else. :)

The Bennetts said...

with such cute kids - who do they look like? You - Raegan - a sibling - a parent? Our kids love to look at old photos and decide what each of their kids got and from whom. its kind of a funny game - one night one of the kids (after overhearing us) was kind of offended and was rather definite when he stated that he didn't take anything from grandpa - his nose was his! We all broke up laughing after that one! It was great!

I love your stories!

brenley said...

hi katie, brenley here - i just saved all of the cooking sites you mentioned. i'm definitely going to try them. i'm in the need of something new and exciting - i've hit a cooking plateau so thanks for motivating me! your kids are darling! my husband is interviewing with two companies in dallas - maybe our kids will get to meet someday soon:) mckay and finley are the same ages as my jorgen and shelley! fun! tell rags hi! :)