I've also heard good things about the recipes from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. I'll have to try those soon...
01 February 2009
i finally did it...
We (and by we, I mean me of course) have been meaning to get in on the No Knead Bread craze that has been sweeping the globe for the past couple of years (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, do not despair--I, too, only learned about this recently). I made the dough in about 2 minutes last night and let it sit and bubble until this afternoon. After many comments regarding its weird consistency to Raegan and the kids (it never quite folded or rolled into a ball since it was super sticky), we actually managed to end up with a decent end result! Seriously easy...you can get the recipe and more info on the above link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment