24 April 2009

holy snake!



Anden (after going potty for the second time): Momma, what is that squiggly snake-like thing under the kitchen table?

Me (working on the computer): Anden, go to bed!  No more stalling!

Anden:  But what is that thing under the table?

Me:  Nothing.  There is no snake in our...(turning around to look under table)...HOLY SNAKE!

It's a good thing I don't swear.  I think I'm going to pay attention to Anden next time!  I know it isn't that big (maybe 8-10 inches long), but it's a SNAKE!  In my kitchen!  I'm going to be pretty freaked out about this for quite some time...Oh, and of course Raegan had to work late tonight! 

2 comments:

xóchitl said...

i probably would've peed my pants. what did you do? did you catch it?

Anonymous said...

I know big and little boys like snakes. How about Anden and McKay? Or did it just slither in through an open door. Looks mighty suspicious!! We held a family reunion up in the mountains a week ago. Boys and snakes were very popular up there. They tested me and let me hold a tail!!! I have ;ost my fear.

GG (GreatGramma)