the watchman's world
I want you to know how deeply i appreciate this post. it has slammed me with the Spirit....I love you... you are a beautiful daughter, mother and helpmeet.
Yep, I love this one too. Watched it twice when Belinda sent it and then posted it on Stretchmarks asap. BTW, I haven't had time to comment in a while, but your recent pics of all of your rugrats have been precious. Love those kids of yours!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I want you to know how deeply i appreciate this post. it has slammed me with the Spirit....I love you... you are a beautiful daughter, mother and helpmeet.
Yep, I love this one too. Watched it twice when Belinda sent it and then posted it on Stretchmarks asap.
BTW, I haven't had time to comment in a while, but your recent pics of all of your rugrats have been precious. Love those kids of yours!
Post a Comment