23 June 2009

monkey bars

We finally did it!  We got some shelving and more storage for our tiny garage and it is MARVELOUS!  I'll have to post pictures later (it's been a crazy day and will be a crazy week at our end), but suffice it to say that if you are thinking about organizing your garage, you HAVE to check out Monkey Bars Storage Solutions (they are all over the country, but were originally started in Rexburg, Idaho, and tested at good ol' BYU Idaho).  

The Dallas area dealer is Robin Girard (817.600.2294)--he is fabulous to work with!  I called and had a quote two days later--then it was custom built, installed, and organized a few days after that!  I'm already trying to figure out how to fit more of their shelves in our garage...and we're pretty sure we'll have them redo our garage floors in a couple of months.  Can you tell I'm excited?!

No comments: