Am I silly that I didn't want Raegan to go to work today? He came last night and told me that a terrorist tried to blow up his building downtown with a car bomb (that had been parked underneath the building in underground parking)...He found out randomly when one of his coworkers got a phone call from her husband as they were leaving work. They had never been told and I think they should have been evacuated hours earlier when it happened!
I am a bit of a nervous wreck this morning!
2 comments:
We caught it on the news last night and almost had a heart-attack when I realized what building it was!!! Bless your heart - I am sure that was not comforting news in any way.
After realizing that Jon had dodged rockets for a year in Iraq, I am quick to get on my knees and thank Heavenly Father. Often. I am so glad Raegan (and everyone else) is safe.
And here I thought we were leaving the safety of Dallas to come here!
I wondered if it was close to his office. I'm grateful it was "no" problem in the end. They should have warned them though.
MOM
Post a Comment