I have a nice collection of Halloween costumes that I bought several years ago (I like being prepared). Only one problem...the largest size is a 3T. Yeah--Anden is WAY too big for these things and Mckay is borderline. We pulled the costumes out a few days ago and poor Anden had a breakdown when he realized he couldn't fit any of them. After a few minutes, he began talking about being 'Super Kid' (the character he becomes when he puts on his super hero cape) and the tears were forgotten. Thank heavens! I was NOT looking forward to a last minute shopping trip for a costume. Plus, his costume was SUPER easy--just a cape over whatever he is wearing. Hee hee...I have a feeling it won't always be this easy.
27 October 2009
costumes
I have a nice collection of Halloween costumes that I bought several years ago (I like being prepared). Only one problem...the largest size is a 3T. Yeah--Anden is WAY too big for these things and Mckay is borderline. We pulled the costumes out a few days ago and poor Anden had a breakdown when he realized he couldn't fit any of them. After a few minutes, he began talking about being 'Super Kid' (the character he becomes when he puts on his super hero cape) and the tears were forgotten. Thank heavens! I was NOT looking forward to a last minute shopping trip for a costume. Plus, his costume was SUPER easy--just a cape over whatever he is wearing. Hee hee...I have a feeling it won't always be this easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ANDEN, the super hero! Looks like you could save the World.
McKAY,you look like you are up to monkey, mischievous tricks.
FINLEY, who knew a chicken could look so cute.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope you enjoyed your package of fun.
They are so cute! I am so glad Anden was okay with a last-minute costume. There is nothing worse for a Mom than having to come up with something at the last minute.
I swear McKay looks just like you in that picture. (Not the monkey part - his face. Hahaha.)
Post a Comment