
McKay has recently expressed a new found interest in other races. It was something we discovered during General Conference. While the camera panned across the Tabbies, each time McKay spotted an African-American (which requires a sharp eye since there aren't many in the choir) he would shout "black guy" like he was playing I-Spy. We have no idea where he learned such a thing or such an expression and I don't think it is something Anden is privy to since he only looked quizzically at McKay each time he did it. I just hope and pray that the next time I'm at the store he doesn't shout "black guy" at someone, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
6 comments:
Katie can no longer say that I have never posted on our blog. Fait accompli!
I am going to laugh about this one all day long. So very, very, funny!
I'm sure he meant it in the most politically-correct way;) That's pretty cute!
Send him my way. He'll be the only white boy.
PS - I love your bike!
oh man......that is hilarious!
Okay, seriously, it would be awesome if he busted out in the middle of the library or sacrament meeting with something to embarrass you! Then you'd feel a twinge of what I feel when my talkers like to "be honest" (and loud) during every quiet moment!
Miss you!
Post a Comment