15 June 2010

not any easier the fourth time around

I've been on my own for two days now...this parenting thing doesn't get any easier, does it?! :) It's been crazy around here and we were spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa for the past couple of weeks. Now it's time to figure out how to do it on our own...any hints or suggestions?!

**If it looks like I haven't gotten any sleep in the photos below it's because I haven't gotten any sleep in the past 3+ weeks. Wait, who am I kidding? I didn't get any sleep during the pregnancy, either!



















3 comments:

The Happy Trapper said...

great pictures!!!! Love you and miss you guys!!!

Durham said...

All that hair! He is so sweet. I hope things get easier soon.

mallory and brad ivey said...

yay pictures! the kids are so cute, and can i say that one day anden will win a face-making contest? that kid has rubber cheeks! so so so cute. i love them all! wish we were closer to you guys. love you!