12 July 2010

beautiful


My little girl is growing up way too fast. She looks less like a baby every day...

I finally got her hair up in pigtails last week. Well, sort of in pigtails--yes, she still pulls out/knots/plays with her hair so one side is very short and one side is long. But, I can get some of it out of her face now. :)



She helped me make dinner the other night (for the first time) and she was in heaven--she thought the easy access to all of the food was amazing (she ate almost the entire time she helped me). So funny! I had to take a picture. I'm looking forward to many more cooking adventures with her.


2 comments:

Durham said...

She's so sweet.

mallory and brad ivey said...

oh my goodness....she is SO cute! man she is going to have you wrapped around her finger(if you arent already)! i wish you guys were joining us in ga next week. give all the kids hugs and kisses for us! we love you guys!!