Anden: "Okay, mom."
Seriously?! I think Anden might have a future as a model (or maybe a gang member).
His first day went great. He even managed to lose his lunch box! Wahoo! Thankfully, I found it early this morning shoved in the back of his cubby under his resting mat/towel. Today was just as exciting--he ran out of time at lunch and realized that he needed to eat his carrots before he could have the dessert I packed for him (I have taught him well). So, he shoved several carrots in his mouth at once, gagged and threw up on the lunchroom floor. Best part? He just walked away quickly and didn't tell anyone. He wasn't about to have anyone think he was sick and take away that dessert. This is going to be one FUN year! I sure love this kid!
1 comment:
You are in so much trouble! Those pictures are just hilarious! So, so funny!
Post a Comment