27 August 2010

love these kiddos

**Don't lie--I know you are so jealous of Finley's hair.

4 comments:

Bethanne said...

Love the picture...your kids are so ridiculous. So funny. You, though, are so very gorgeous...

Mk said...

Hey Katie!
i was reading through my google reader and found a post from a photographer that i watch- the bride looked so much like you - though t i would pass it on!

http://www.susanstriplingblog.com/?postID=360&christine-michael

Hope you are well!

You're kiddos are all so adorable!

xóchitl said...

so i have not been blogging very much lately. i check your site and Wham! So much going on with you guys. I didn't even know you were prego. So blessed Katie. All of your kids are great and each is so cute.

Sorry to hear about McKay's surgery. Marin had the same one, but it really was worth it.

MOM said...

Wow, Katie, I hope you aren't offended, but you really look like your Grandma Walton. She would be so proud.