03 September 2010

does he look older to you?


Anden seems much older now that he's in school. I keep trying to cuddle and squeeze him, pretending he was a baby...I don't think he's going to allow it much longer (he's been wiping off kisses for years now).

Here is what he wrote on his page for the Kindergarten Friends' Book (to be rotated among his classmates' homes throughout the school year):


2 comments:

mallory and brad ivey said...

ok...instead of commenting on every post, im commenting for them all here. first of all, i can't believe i havent been able to meet cute graysen! he is really adorable. finley looks adorable in her little outfit (ps...would she want/like a tutu for christmas? just getting a head start...). did you cut her hair? mckay is looking bigger and bigger. how is his speech doing after the surgery? also, i LOVED the story about anden and the carrots--hilarious!! we carpool will a K teacher and on their first day one girl tripped on her backpack strings and flew head-first into the water fountain stool, splitting her lip in 2 and severing her teeth from her gums (sound familiar?). she had to get 4 stitches on her face. what a great way to remember the start of school! haha....and yes, i think he looks older. give everyone hugs from me. miss you guys! love you love you!

MOM said...

I can't decide which is funnier, Anden's story or Mallory's about the girl tripping. (Not funny for her, but funny to imagine, oh well, you know what I mean).