It was supposed to be a maximum of 10 business days--so last Friday at the absolutely latest. We were called on late Friday with the news that they were finally there and I took Mckay in on Saturday to get them fitted. Unfortunately, the pair in the case was not the pair that we ordered. After waiting forever, we left so they could do some 'research' into the matter. Found out yesterday that Mckay's glasses had been switched with another pair at a different store and they would be overnighted immediately--to be picked up today. Ummm, problem is that they can't find them today. I love this store, but this is getting ridiculous. This kid needs these glasses--and needed them weeks ago!
1 comment:
Oh man! Frustrations! What lesson can we learn from this? Patience. I hope they do get there soon. That is unacceptable. Maybe they will give you a discount.
Post a Comment