Have I mentioned that lately? Even though he's not the best sleeper (who am I kidding--he's a pretty poor sleeper...), loves to get into things he shouldn't, and gets the biggest thrill out of running away from you, I could eat him up!
I can't believe he's going to be Nursery age in less than a month (yes, I'll admit that he probably won't be in Nursery right away and will be kept out for large periods of time because our kids seem to get sick every other WEEK from Nursery, which drives me insane). But, he's definitely not a baby anymore--both thrilling and sad at the same time.
2 comments:
Love, love, love all the posts and updates. What great pictures! How come everyone has mad picture taking skills but me? Does it skip the fourth child? Bummer. I would've commented on most new posts, but there is only so much time in the day. :) Love you guys.
I want more more more. Let me see those babies.
Post a Comment