Apparently our morning at Temple Square was too much for the kids. Finley was happy to walk everywhere without complaint. Unfortunately, Anden wasn't as cooperative and demanded to ride in the double stroller as much as possible. Before too long, Mckay decided he was too tired to walk, too. So, we spent most of the time at Temple Square like this:
This was great. I'm ready for more pictures. It looks like everyone had so much fun. The grandparents are looking great and are so lucky to have been there for you guys.
2 comments:
WOW, this was great. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time in Utah. It looks like the grandparents had fun also. We know the feeling.
This was great. I'm ready for more pictures. It looks like everyone had so much fun. The grandparents are looking great and are so lucky to have been there for you guys.
Post a Comment