We no longer have a newborn in the house! Kyler is 1 year old--so crazy! Of course she isn't walking quite yet (right on schedule for a Watchman kid), but is into EVERYTHING! Not sure about her stats (have her doctor checkup next week), yet. She caught a cold several days before her birthday and was pretty miserable that day. Poor thing. Got some bristle blocks and a new baby doll (named Ruby) that she adores--it is so cute watching her give Ruby kisses and hugs! She loved eating her chocolate birthday cake and drinking milk, too! I'm down to nursing only once a day (before bedtime). I was going to wean her at the end of July, but she was so clingy and sick. It's obvious she's not going to give it up without a fight. I think I'm okay with it, though, since she's our last...Love this kid!
07 August 2013
kyler is 1!
We no longer have a newborn in the house! Kyler is 1 year old--so crazy! Of course she isn't walking quite yet (right on schedule for a Watchman kid), but is into EVERYTHING! Not sure about her stats (have her doctor checkup next week), yet. She caught a cold several days before her birthday and was pretty miserable that day. Poor thing. Got some bristle blocks and a new baby doll (named Ruby) that she adores--it is so cute watching her give Ruby kisses and hugs! She loved eating her chocolate birthday cake and drinking milk, too! I'm down to nursing only once a day (before bedtime). I was going to wean her at the end of July, but she was so clingy and sick. It's obvious she's not going to give it up without a fight. I think I'm okay with it, though, since she's our last...Love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How did you sneak this one in on me?
Post a Comment