Raegan has been taking the boys on walks in the mornings before work (he usually gets them up while I'm taking care of Finley and goes into the office around 9 AM). He even took them swimming earlier in the week. What a gem!
Yesterday, they spent the morning feeding some ducks in our front yard (there are some small lakes/bodies of water close by and every once in a while a momma duck & ducklings or momma & daddy duck traipse across our lawn). Apparently they liked our house because we found them in our backyard later in the day doing this:
I'm not sure how I feel about getting in the pool now...I've never been fond of being in water where animals live or have been (yes, that means just about every body of water in the world besides pools). Regardless, the boys think it's hilarious that ducks like to swim in our pool and can't wait to swim with them.
1 comment:
That is hilarious...my kids would love it too!
Post a Comment