I'm afraid the rush of adrenaline that new mothers get after having a baby has officially worn off. I am absolutely exhausted...more tired than I have been in months. I think it's directly related to little Miss Finley's recent eating binge (talk about a growth spurt!) for the past few days. We had 4 days in a row of almost constant eating during the night--probably every 1.5-2 hours. Then, she shocked us and slept for over 5 hours at one time on Sunday night, allowing us to get the most concentrated period of sleep since she was born. I woke up yesterday morning with a killer headache and pain everywhere. Apparently, my body got some much needed sleep and realized that it has been completely deprived lately. I feel like a walking zombie. Ugh...
Finley is definitely filling out--she is quickly losing her little skinny legs. No more newborn look for her. I think she's going to be big like her brothers.
showing off and lifting her head to look at daddy (she LOVES tummy time)
her hemangioma (birthmark)
taking a walk at the park (look at that awesome stroller!)
2 comments:
Omigosh, she has changed so much!
Look at that cute hemangioma...so funny that they all have one...
That is a pretty cool stroller.
Post a Comment