16 March 2009

finley's 9 month appt


I know her eyes are closed, but this cheesy grin is too cute!  Miss Finley had a good check up with her Pediatrician this morning.  Here are her 9 month stats:  22 lb 2.5 oz (90%), 30 inches tall (75%) and head circumference is 17.5 cm (50%).  She's still getting into everything--loves to crawl all over the house exploring each room.  She is standing up (pulling herself up) on everything she can and beginning to let go with one hand and balance.  No coasting along furniture, though.  Fine by me!  :)  I'm not ready for this little one to be a big girl just yet.

She can now officially eat table foods--although I've been giving them to her for a while now.  She's not a big fan of the baby food puree now that she has eaten some of what we're having.  So far she's eaten pancakes, fried rice, bread, lots of pasta (with veggies), bananas, and she had salmon and berry smoothies for dinner tonight (the smoothies had fresh strawberries, bananas, vanilla yogurt, and frozen raspberries, blueberries and marion berries--the only thing we left out of her portion was a tiny bit of milk).  No allergies thus far and she seems to really enjoy everything!  I'm hoping that she'll be a good eater like Mckay (we gave him what we were eating starting around 9 months and haven't had nearly the picky-eating problems with him that Anden has had and still has at 4 years old)!

1 comment:

Bethanne said...

Okay, I have to say that a "salmon and berry smoothie" sounds disgusting. Blame it on the pregnancy, but you Watchmans eat strange things! hee hee