I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This is what I found after Anden had an accident in the bathroom yesterday afternoon (yes, the photo has been properly blurred as to not offend anyone). It was while I was finishing up dinner and the boys were watching a show before taking their shower (the boys are now taking showers instead of baths--so much quicker for me and they feel like big boys!)...he had to go potty, but by the time he made it to the bathroom, he didn't quite get the toilet lid lifted up fast enough after dropping his drawers. All I can say is that it's like a soda bottle that has been shaken up and then explodes everywhere. Ugh!
I began cleaning up the mess and had him go ahead and take off all of his clothes (there were only a few more minutes left for his show). I cleaned him up as best I could with wet wipes, but didn't worry because he was about to shower. I did tell him that he couldn't put his bare bum on the couch. After putting his clothes in the laundry, I walked in on him like this...um, yeah, Anden, I kind of meant to just stand for the final couple of minutes. At least Mckay got undressed for his shower without me asking him (and he even kept his diaper on)!
2 comments:
Hahaha - that is going to be a fun picture to show later when he is a teenager! So funny!
That is absolutely hilarious. But at least he was obedient?! :)
Post a Comment