21 October 2012

I'm back!

So it's been almost a year since my last post...my only excuse is that baby number 5 came in July and the pregnancy was a doozy as always.  Kyler is now almost 3 months old and we're still adjusting to all of the changes a new baby seems to bring.  Anden and Mckay are loving school and Finley is anxious to join them next year.  Graysen is a little comedian and loves having Finley to play with all day long.  It's a regular zoo around here--wouldn't change it for the world!

Here are a few of the latest pictures on the camera (these are for you, Mom).  Hoping to post a little more regularly from now on (fingers crossed)!



























3 comments:

Bethanne said...

I was so glad to at least see some of your brood the other day. Love 'em so much! Miss you guys.

MOM said...

I love this. Thank you for the pictures.

Afairbanks said...

Ack! So cute! I love, love, love, your babies!