has turned into this animated and social sweetheart!
I just might have to eat her up...
Kyler has such a beautiful spirit and is so happy. Her smile is infectious and we can't wait to start hearing some belly laughs. One of her favorite things to do is to talk and coo, and we love having sweet conversations with her.
This past weekend was quite eventful as she turned over twice (from back to front) while I was out of the room. I could have screamed both times! In fact, I think I did scream, and then gave her tons of cuddles and kisses. Our baby won't be a baby for too much longer...
Here's a photo of Anden's reaction to her first successful turn onto her tummy (her shoulder got caught, but the second time she turned over was perfect)! Like his siblings, Anden sure adores her.
1 comment:
She is adorable.
Post a Comment