12 April 2010

i know, i know

It's been over a month since I've posted anything. I promise we are all still very much alive and kicking (although I've come close to wishing for a sleep induced coma every couple of days). I have been meaning to post about 1000+ times lately...this will have to suffice for time being.

I don't know if this is hysterically funny because I'm about 7 weeks from another birthing experience or I'm just going crazy, but I was really close to crying and wetting my pants (yes, I'm not ashamed to admit it) while laughing as I read this labor advice earlier today.

I think I'm going to forward this directly to Raegan now...

2 comments:

The Bennetts said...

So glad to hear you are doing well. This is really the year for girls in our family! Bren has had her little Elsie and Rachel is about 6 weeks (though she is horrible and has always gone early - so jealous) from her due date for her little girl. We are praying for safe deliveries of these wonderful new little additions for all of you!

MOM said...

I am glad to see you are alive. I, too, died laughing. I can emphathize (can't spell it, but feel it I can). I can see Raegan with his burger and fries now offering you some.